Search & Win

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brain crave hot dog buns...

Life after No Carb Diet:

1. Eat 5 frosted mini wheats.

2. Take 8 hour nap.

I think I mentioned before that I lost about 60 lbs on my no-carb diet. But since I can no longer afford to go to the weightloss clinic that helped me do it (i.e. awesome hunger stopping drugs) I've been struggling to find a normal amount of carbs that will keep me full without knocking me out.

Curse you spaghetti! Why are you so good?!

In excellent news, my amazing husband nailed a job at a law firm as an intake clerk or something like that. He's explained it to me in detail, and It's not that I don't care enough to listen, it's just he tells me when the tv is on or when I just get home from a 10 hour shift.

I'm so proud of him. so proud that he is taking up this blog post where I originally intended to do another vest tutorial (a t-shirt surgery one) but now I'm hungry and tired and I think I've written enough for today.

I'll post it soon. promise.

Oh, and look at my etsy to see the new stuff I made! Some of it goes to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment