Search & Win

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The wait is over. The headache is now.

IT'S

FINALLY

FINISHED.





I appreciate your patience, my little ducklings. Please forgive the excessive wait and my hyperactive facial expressions. The filming part is easy. The hard part is the editing. I was up until six this morning trying to tweak the audio so that you could actually hear it over my normally quiet sewing machine. But I have two more videos filmed, I just cant promise when I will get them up.

I'm gonna take a hard nap. As always, feel free to comment or ask questions!

4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! Man, videos are ridiculously difficult. This was really well put together!

    And, the ending made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I can't wait to try this out! I LOVE your blog. It's so much more straightforward than other crafting blogs. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tutorial! i'm gonna search my stash for a knit to make this cute shirt.

    maybe i'll get off my butt now and finish my tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica....I'm the one in the store recently that asked..."Aren't you the one that has the blog?".....You looked at me like you weren't sure if you should answer that or not. Haha....anyway, you had given me your card once before, shortly after I had bought my Janome, and since it has been years since I have sewn I thought it would be great to have somone to ask questions of now and then. My main hobbies are raising orchids, cooking and writing. I'm having fun with the new machine but it will take me a little while to get back in the swing of it again. So many hobbies....so little time. If you get a chance, check out my gardening tips blog and cooking blog. I haven't tried the YouTube idea yet but maybe in the near future. Take Care, Debra

    ReplyDelete